" Top 5 Breeds" In Sa Story On 7 News Tonight

Leema

Just a heads-up that there's a dog story on 7 News tonight, at "approximately 6:12pm".

They are reporting on the most popular 5 breeds in the state: The Maltese (and crosses), Kelpies (and crosses), Labradors (and crosses), Jack Russels (and crosses), and Staffordshire Bull Terriers (and crosses).

Part of the story will talk about how any of these breeds are available in rescue. :thumbsup:

You look so, so different to the picture I had in my mind! You're gorgeous, and so is Bella :) Great job :thumbsup:

Mine too on the mental image thing :laugh: I hope Bella finds the best home ever as a result of this segment, she is beautiful :)

How did they come up with these stats??

ETA: Based on registration figures.

Council registrations I assume you mean :)

Considering nothing on that show even vaguely reminded me of a Maltese you seriously have to wonder about what else council statistics are saying!

Council registrations I assume you mean :)

Considering nothing on that show even vaguely reminded me of a Maltese you seriously have to wonder about what else council statistics are saying!

True that! And I was wondering the same thing.

Council registrations I assume you mean

It just said ""Registration Figures", probably council regs, but possibly microchipping regs?

Actually; I think if it were based on Microchips it would tell a different story.