A Special Mention

Firstly, I hope it's ok to use these photo's and the pound volunteers notes. (if not, please tell me and I will remove).

I just wanted to give a special mention for this girl who is at Renbury farm atm and due now (on Mondays pts list :( ).

Her impound no. is 176 and she is 10 years young.

Although I do not know her name and have never met her in person, there is just something about her. :heart:

She has the most soulful eye's that look so sad and desperate. :(

She looks (and sounds to be) a very sweet girl and I hope with all my heart, she finds safety. :crossfingers::pray:

Her volunteer notes read;

VOLUNTEER NOTES | She's broken me. Watching her sit, patiently in her kennel, week in week out waiting for her owners to come get her. This is just not fair. I don't know why they haven't come, and admit my heart constricted when I read a microchipped dog was dumped at the RSPCA... we all know what that usually means. Getting to know her makes this doubly hard. She is polite, very very sweet, no issues with others and once she's comfy with you reveals what a smiler she actually is. She is obedient, and is great on lead (although likes to walk in front). Condition wise she is fantastic... for her age or younger. She does have some loose skin over/above one of her nipples at the front, but it's just skin no mass on the inside. Not quite sure what that's about as I've never seen it before. She has no walking issues that I could see... in fact as she pees she does the cutest little wiggle walk. Shake that backside Shakira! There is plenty of life in this old girl yet... all she is searching for is for someone to let her walk life by their side. You, right? (AK 27/12)

8318010482_2823c3ea5b.jpg

8318010506_479148e04b.jpg

8318010536_5921862e13.jpg

I know it's a long shot with eveyone being so full this time of year, but *if* anyone is able to help her, please contact Renbury farm asap. :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

(Please let me know too if possible, as I would like to bake and send her some home baked dog cookies).

Thankyou.

Edited by k9angel

I have pledged $50 for this beautiful girl, if that helps.

:thanks: Huntrox.

I just added another $20 and made mention of my offer to bake her some bisuits in the Renbury thread. I hope someone can take us up on our offers. :crossfingers:

Edited by k9angel

If temp care for her will help pls PM me. I am in the city.

(should I post this in the renbury thread too? I was so broken looking at that list, the 2 GSDxhuskies look so gorgeous too).

Thankyou Panto. :thanks: And yes, I would post in the Renbury thread too.

I also saw the gsd x huskies. :( I hope they find safety too. I hope they all do. :crossfingers: It's so heartbreaking. :(

Happy update! This girl will be safe with rescue. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

A huge thankyou to SA dog rescue for helping this beautiful girl. :thanks:

I have posted in the Renbury thread but thought I'd post here too incase you are reading. Please PM me your banking details and an address so I can make my donation and bake/post some bikkies to this lovely girl. :)

A huge thankyou aswell to the other rescues who assisted needy dogs this week. :thanks: