52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like a while since I posted in here, cant wait till the weather is nicer again!

Love jake in pink! :laugh:

Zed and Latte are gorgeous, hope theyfind homes soon! How are you enjoying your camera now? Still loving it?

Love the eyelashes, my guys all I have eyelashes I'd kill for too!! :laugh:

Took a couple of snaps this evening, but seems the dogs were not to happy about it, especially Cooper and Lacy! :laugh:

file_zpsd667bcd8.jpg

and this one because its funny! :laugh:

file_zps3fdc5d30.jpg

Zed and Latte are gorgeous, hope they find homes soon! How are you enjoying your camera now? Still loving it?

Yes loving the camera still, although pining for a few more lenses... and some editing skill :laugh:. I have Charlotte Reeves' eBook which is helping me take better photos, I think, but now I need to know how to get the most out of them. *waits for editing eBook* Think I need to do a course or something.

Love the shot of Latte, Gertrude - I don't know how anyone could resist those eyes!

Zed has gone into foster care in QLD, I suspect he'll slot in so well that he won't be leaving :) But we'll see.

Sadly Latte has the curse of the cross breed :cry: He's a beautiful beautiful boy, nothing wrong with him at all but no one wants him, must be more than 6 months now he's been in care :(

Good to see some shots of your gang tlc! So tell me were you fortunate enough to have such a large chair before you acquired so many dogs or did you have to buy a new one so they could all fit on? :laugh:

Sleepy Harvey is very cute Impatiens

You can never have too many lenses! :laugh:

Yes we actually took the dogs into consideration in the size of the lounge chairs when we got them. :laugh: our lounge is not huge so we just got 2 huge chairs!

Glad Zed has a temp home for now, hopefully something will come along for Latte soon too!

Great shots everybody :) TLC lovely pics as always. Little miss has cracked herself up again :laugh: They all look very happy on the lounge chair with dad :)

Hankdog, Jake in the first pic shoots you a look like, "you have got to be kidding right" :laugh:

Gertrude, Latte is a lovely boy. Hope he finds a good home very soon :thumbsup:

Edited by BC Crazy

Thanks BC! Her other eye is brown! Sadly the blue one looks to have the beginnings of a cataract (or something else cloudy, I'm not good with medical stuff) and the brown one is mostly clouded over too, we think from an old injury. Lucky she can still see very well :thumbsup:.

At 11 years old cataract surgery may not be an option, hopefully it's not needed anyway.

IMG_4790_zpsfe951e8e.jpg

Jake being all sleepy and smooshy after his operation.

Gertrude she looks in good nick for eleven, hope she finds a loving home, it's sad that an oldie is looking for a home. I think your new lenses are working well that picture almost looks 3D.

Golly good lurk Harvey.

Edited by hankdog

What's happened to Jake? Hope he is ok? I've got a sick one too, Cooper had some lumps removed and its been a rough week, a bad reaction to the stitches and now an infection, hoping for a better night tonight.

Hope everyone else and their puppies are well!

Haha, we have lump twins. It was a bit scary because multiple vets were called in to make frightening "oohs" and "we better be quick" noises over his lump. It turned out to be encapsulated and they managed to get a clear margin so little chance of return. After crashing on the couch for two days by three o'clock I came home with goods news, cleaned the house, baked three loaves of banana bread and pieced a quilt in one day but "no, I wasn't worried!"

Hopefully you get good news and the infection clears up, such a worry when the little guys are pooky.

Edited by hankdog

Thank goodness they got it all and Jake is going to be ok. They are good at making us worry!

Cooper are just lyphomas this is the second time hes had the one under his arm done, he is allergic to the stitches so very irritated by the whole thing. Now with the infection it's worse. On the plus side today it doesn't look as red and angry and he slept last night so hopefully he will begin to heal now!

In case anyone is wondering what the big board is behind the dogs, its my home made back drop, a piece of ply with some stain on it. I am learning to use the flash and wanted something a bit more suitable than just a plain wall.

untitled1of1-7_zpsda6380d6.jpg

Aww poor blotto Jake! :hug: I'm so glad he's ok hankdog - I can tell you weren't worried at all! :laugh:

And Cooper too! The poor boy doesn't look happy at all. :crossfingers: he's getting over the infection, tlc.

Tully's the star this time! :love: