Litters Due March 2013

Monteba

We are due any day now. Lots of panting and we have milk though she ate a large breakfast so maybe not for a while yet. Getting nervous and excited.

Getting close :thumbsup:

I have 2 girls I am minding both due to whelp on the 16th so also getting that nervous /excited feeling happening here

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link has given us 3 beautiful, healthy girls who are all doing well and have inherited their mother's strong vocal chords and highly-active gene LOL Unfortunately a 4th girl was stillborn :rainbowbridge: Photos to come once everything is cleaned up and presentable :)

Link has given us 3 beautiful, healthy girls who are all doing well and have inherited their mother's strong vocal chords and highly-active gene LOL Unfortunately a 4th girl was stillborn :rainbowbridge: Photos to come once everything is cleaned up and presentable :)

congratulations on your new littlies sorry about the one that didnt make it

congratulations on your new littlies sorry about the one that didnt make it

And the same to you. Hard losing them, but thankfully mum has taken it all in her stride and didn't even go looking for the dead pup, was perfectly content to dote on the 2 she already had, and concentrate on the final delivery.

Depends on the puppies, the bitch and how long you need to leave them for Merrirose. With my first litter I had to go back to work when they were about 4 days old but Jazz was so relaxed with them them, they were all gaining well and I was only on short days and able to pop home and check on them. Within 3 or 4 days of returning to work I even relaxed about returning home to check on them during the day. Her second litter was pretty much the same, although on hotter days I would return home part way through the day to put fresh ice bricks out for them.