Hawkesbury Dogs

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. But is there anway now to find a list of dogs at HP, that are not necessarily available yet?

I've heard as of yesterday (10/1/13) there is a 1yr old Afghan in there. The only links I can find are available dogs - via HP website, or euth list dogs in a gallery on FB. I don't know whether it was a stary or surrender so the worry is that it may be stray and waiting it's time. It would be easier to arrange help ahead of time rather than waiting until it is at risk.

Do they have a stray list? Or is it just that the subject dog is no longer with them?

They usually update their website in the afternoon. DOL member Shmoo goes in there quite regularly and also Kelscats. They run the Facebook page - Friends of Hawkesbury Pound.

The pound is open silly hours at the weekend and as you can imagine - Sat is very busy usually.

Sunday - don't bother ringing as there is only 1 person there.

I did find the link as above but as it was "dogs available" I wondered if it included strays still waiting through their reclaim time.

Hi Alyosha,

Its sure does, every dog that enters the pound is put up on the gallery so their owners have a chance to find them and

if they arent reclaimed then they are avaliable for Adoption or Rescue.

Edited by kelscats