What Is The Most Annoying Thing Your Dogs Do?

Guest Maeby Fünke

My little punk gets all exited when i get home from work and while he is sniffing away like crazy all over my legs/feet/arms and any other body part, he has this habbit of stopping so i can lean down and give him a tummy rub, and right at that exact moment, he'll look up and sneeze right in my face! Every single time!! :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mosley sneezes on us all the time. It's also whenever he rolls onto his back for a belly rub! I always know its going to happen as he has this big build up of nose twitching and eye squinting so I have time to get away, his sneezes are big :laugh:

I definitely know about big sneezes :) Being a boxer you get the sneeze as well as that lovely saliva built up in the jowels ;)

I know it's coming but can't resist that look when its belly rub time.

What an entertaining thread - I've just read the whole lot from start to finish and have tears streaming down my face from laughter!

Most annoying habits:

Tango (GSD, boss dog), lies in the kitchen doorway so you have to move him everytime you want to go in or out.

Goes to bed before me, in MY spot on MY pillow and then pretends he has died in his sleep when I ask him to move.

After everyone's gone to bed, Charlie (cattle dog) 'neak, 'neak, 'neaks into the cat's area and gobbles down all their left-over dinner. Then comes back to bed and exhales cat food fumes all over my face.

Pixie (Chihuahua) is a very shrill barker and barks at anything that moves. But doesn't talk otherwise - the other night she somehow got herself stuck behind the couch and I was going crazy with panic trying to find her, even searching outside with the torch (large acreage). Came inside and finally found her sitting patiently behind the couch - not a peep out of her to say where she was.

The juniors are thieves, with a particular fascination for bras, knickers and shoes - find them scattered all over the yard, usually chewed beyond redemption.

My new puppy loves to sit on the floor and squeek his squeeky toy over and over again without stopping. I've never waited to see how long he'll go on doing it for as I've always stopped him because it is very annoying! LOL! :laugh:

Thanks for starting this Maeby, and I'm sooo glad it isn't in OT :thumbsup:

I've just read this thread from the beginning and have had such a good laugh.

Misha's most annoying habits are enough to turn me off housework!

* trying to grab the broom head or mop in her mouth while I'm trying to use it,

* similar antics with the vacuum cleaner except that this involves barking too ...

* and of course the dusting cloth must be a new version of a flirt toy!

I've recently crate trainer her and now resort to crating her on the rare occasions I have the urge to clean :)

Another annoying habit that I was just reminded of today when mowing the lawns: When I am on the (ride-on) mower, Murphy will race up behind me and bark VERY LOUDLY at the mower. Just about gives me heart failure everytime as I don't see him coming and it's a real ambush; infrequent and when you least expect it. I kind of zone out when mowing as it's a chore of a good few hours and he doesn't do it constantly, maybe once an hour or so - reckon he waits in the house until he can see me in "the zone" and thinks "right, now for some fun"!

Thank goodness we have no close neighbours: Mower starts.... WOOOF BARK BARK GROWL WOOF BARK ..... BUGGER OFF MURPHY YOU BLOODY DOG!

Guest Maeby Fünke

Thanks for starting this Maeby, and I'm sooo glad it isn't in OT :thumbsup:

I've just read this thread from the beginning and have had such a good laugh.

Misha's most annoying habits are enough to turn me off housework!

* trying to grab the broom head or mop in her mouth while I'm trying to use it,

* similar antics with the vacuum cleaner except that this involves barking too ...

* and of course the dusting cloth must be a new version of a flirt toy!

I've recently crate trainer her and now resort to crating her on the rare occasions I have the urge to clean :)

Oh cool, it's been moved... Thanks Troy :)