Free Schmackos Dog Treats

andrewang

Oooh thanks sheena! :thumbsup:

SM (Max and Remy) sent some to Woody as well. Tried them out in a brief training session this morning and they are definitely a hit :)

Thank you from the ACDR foster dogs! I will take some to Radar who is on trial at the moment too.

S

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link :) . In the terms and conditions it says there is a limit of 2 per household, so you can enter twice without resorting to lying.

One of my dogs absolutely loves schmackos...if she ignores her name, a guaranteed way to call her back is to call out "schmacko". I can't mention the word in front of her...I called them "mackos" and she caught onto that straight away, then learnt the word "treat", so I have to call them "ackos" in front of her.

Guest donatella

Thanks for the link :) . In the terms and conditions it says there is a limit of 2 per household, so you can enter twice without resorting to lying.

One of my dogs absolutely loves schmackos...if she ignores her name, a guaranteed way to call her back is to call out "schmacko". I can't mention the word in front of her...I called them "mackos" and she caught onto that straight away, then learnt the word "treat", so I have to call them "ackos" in front of her.

:laugh:

at the moment I live in a 2 story house and there are 5 dogs here and my 2 live upstairs and the 3 geriatric dogs get reprieve downstairs from my monsters. When the upstairs gate is open Lucy runs downstairs to say hello and doesn't like to come back up and will ignore her name but a simple "schmacko" and she comes running back up. :laugh: I need a constant supply :rofl: