Hazel

I had a call from a family member this morning..my sister.., asking me if I could help . hazel is a five year old Terrier cross..black and white little scruff..desexed with all work done in need of a new home through no fault of her own. She is presently in the Campbelltown area and her owners can no longer keep her for various reasons..none due to Hazel. She's an energetic little girl who has no bad habits...the Terrier disposition ...very active and alert. She would fit in with a single older person or a family with active children. Shes lived with other dogs both big and little before but has not lived with cats.so don't know how she'd go..might be a bit chasey..??? if you think you should like Hazel. Please pm me and I'll give you all her details..Hoping someone out there is wanting a little scruffier like Hazel

Oh Keetamouse that sounds great...is Marulan out near Wisemans Ferry ..I'll,check it on google maps..Do you want her for yourself or do younhave someone in mind? I'll give my sister a ring ...can you pm me your situation?? thanks so much so far...:)

Keetamouse I've sent you a private message..:). Liebs

gettingbhervto Marulan is very doable from where she is....we could do it on Friday if that suits all concerned...pm me what suits you...Thanks again Liebs

Edited by Liebhunde

Well the wonderful doler networks works again....That would be helpful ..IM just waiting to hear from Keetamouse..thanks for your kind offer I'll touch base with you again Dogmad...:)

Oh Keetamouse I don't want to terrorism you but how do you feel about us delivering Hazel to Marulan on Friday? It's a day that would suit us ....what about you? We are very grateful for your offer.

Edited by Liebhunde

Have PM's you, sorry only just came back on DOL, I can't do Friday as I have a prior appointment, if Dogmad's Canberra people can bring her all the way to Canberra that would suit me much better, I am sure we can work something out.

Meant to say in my PM that she would be a foster dog, I am sure many on her can vouch for me.

Maree

CPR

1361367134[/url]' post='6129888']

Have PM's you, sorry only just came back on DOL, I can't do Friday as I have a prior appointment, if Dogmad's Canberra people can bring her all the way to Canberra that would suit me much better, I am sure we can work something out.

Meant to say in my PM that she would be a foster dog, I am sure many on her can vouch for me.

Maree

CPR

Hi Maree ..just saw your post and straight away rang my sister and gave her your contact details..she will call you and arrange to meet with you over the weekend. Our very big thanks to you for taking Hazel on..I'm sure she'll be the right little dog for someone and we have no doubt shell be perfectly fine with you or one of your Carers...Thanks ever so much...

And thanks for your offer Dogmad..looks like Hazel will be fine...:)))

Edited by Liebhunde

yep its yays all roundnAussie...that was the quickest rescue ever I think Tomorrow Hazel will be will be all washed and fluffed up for her trip to Marulan into the hands of Maree and on to new adventures..how great is that..thanks to all who helped and offered help...:))

had fun today giving Hazel a lovely makeover before she starts out on the nextbexciting leg of her journey..she was very scruffy to begin with but after a triple Aloveen shampoo bath and a brushing and snippingnshes looking beaut. the being collected by Fox Terrier Rescue Ladies tomorrow atn9.30 am and taken to Maree of CPR... Maree she's a very sweet little thing...may just need a home where she's the only dog with an older person..but then you'll be able to assess her when you see her...my sister has all her paperwork.Im so grateful she's in your hands. Thank you once again very much.

Edited by Liebhunde

1361666864[/url]' post='6132912']

How is the lovely Hazel?

LittlemHazel has arrived at Marees and is happily settling in with all the Keetermouse critters. Some pics will be sent in a day or so. perhaps Maree will post one here..as I can't from this iPad I use..but she's doing very well.lfast asleep on the lounge kind of thing. Ee are all very happy she's happy and very thankffull to Maree of CPR!!!