Nikon Gear For Sale

ruthless

Wow...if only I had money...

Can I asked why you changed? I have read that the D800e is an amazing camera

I missed the Canon IQ and I had a really bad experience with Nikon Professional Services over three months that affected my business.

Wow...if only I had money...

Can I asked why you changed? I have read that the D800e is an amazing camera

I missed the Canon IQ and I had a really bad experience with Nikon Professional Services over three months that affected my business.

that's disappointing. I thought Nikon were supposed to be top notch, and alot of people think their IQ is superior to Canon, although I cannot say myself having never owned one. I hope they are aware their shoddy service has lost them a customer.

I just got my Nikon back after an oil problem...it took a month to get it cleaned under warranty & I have been told if it happens again they will fix the issue by upgrading the mechanism causing the oil. Of course thats if the warranty hasnt ended. I wonder how long I would be without my camera...its been in repair just under 1/4 time that Ive had it :(

Yes the d600. They (the traders) all "know" of the issue, yet Nikon hasnt recognised it as worth a recall on the earlier released ones. Apparently the d800 has been found to have an issue similar but not as common I am led to believe.

Personally I am not happy that a company that values its rep like Nikon has not been upfront about fixing this concern.

• 4 weeks later...