Dog Jumper Workshops (from Old Tracksuits)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Have updated the original post with details for tracksuit collection and our first workshop!!

If there is a Sydney based rescue out there who might want to come along with a foster or two, pls PM me, I am going to discuss with Mel (shopowner) about the possibility of a rescue setting up outside the shop, which I hope might be good exposure for the group, and a good chance for fosters to meet some people and some people of the general public to meet the fosters and learn about ethical rescue!

I'm not sure how to do that, but I can send it to you via email? Can you pls send me your email address?

I can't access the fb here from work, but I thought the posters were on the fb page, sorry!

I had to take Gussy Cat to the vet this afternoon, so I put a poster on their pin board. Just back from walking the dogs and dropping off note and poster into 40 letterboxes. It will be interesting to see if there is any response. I hope so - I've seen a few trackie daks around the place from time to time :laugh: .

She is! she's a gorgeous lil munchkin! she has a bit of a following with locals near the shop, people will drop in for a pepper visit!

Not a lot of tracksuit donations yet, we're getting a little worried, fingers crossed more will come in! I'm going to call the salvation army in tempe and ask them for their 'unsellable' tracksuits where we might still be able to use the arms or legs from them!

She is! she's a gorgeous lil munchkin! she has a bit of a following with locals near the shop, people will drop in for a pepper visit!

Not a lot of tracksuit donations yet, we're getting a little worried, fingers crossed more will come in! I'm going to call the salvation army in tempe and ask them for their 'unsellable' tracksuits where we might still be able to use the arms or legs from them!

Same here :( Nothing since a first delivery of towels.

One of my neighbours mentioned having some from her children (they're not much more than babies though) so I'll call on her. I think she is at work today.

[quote name='Danny's Darling'

One of my neighbours mentioned having some from her children (they're not much more than babies though) so I'll call on her. I think she is at work today.

They would be great for littlies :)