Leaving Dogs In Cars

LizT

There are to many variables to this situation.

I think just plain common sense is the best way to go.

On a cold winters day in Tasmania my lot still need their rugs on and the heater going, it can be minus down there. To an over 40 deg, day in Qld. and they are usually in the air con at home while I suffer at the shops in the heat. lol.

Also don't forget some people get upset when they see dogs in cars on go off on a tangent when the dog will be quite happy till the owner returns. This does not apply when it's far to hot have a dog/dogs left in cars and I travel to a lot of dog shows in 40 deg heat and mine manage quite ok in a Qld summer. Sure it gets hot but most of have air con in the vehicles. We also have plenty of fans and generators to run them while we are showing. (I must admit that my dogs get more upset about being cold than hot).

spot on, which is why it's just ridiculous when some people say cannot be done under ANY circumstance. Use your brain people.

Do we really need to have this discussion twice in a month :)

Oh, was there another thread on opening someone elses car? I don't visit DOL that much, and I'm sure many others don't either.

Edited by LizT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images