Warning On Mobile Dog Groomers

mantis

Two months ago I got contacted by a groomer, who said it's been a month since my dogs last wash & if I wanted to make an appointment. I made one for two weeks later, the woman who turned up was using a different company van. When I questioned her about it, she said my usual groomer was too busy & asked her to wash my dog.

I asked her to clip Cougars nails, but she said they were fine & she would clip them next time. When she finished we made another appointment, but when I rang to change the appointment, I got a voice mail saying she'd ring back, two days later no call, so I found my usual groomers number & rang her to ask what was going on.

She was shocked & said she had never heard of that groomer, or the company she was working for. I gave her the contact number I had & when she spoke to the woman & asked what's going on, she said I had used them in the past & that's why she rang me, which was a total lie. My groomer told her that if she hears it happens again, she will take legal action.

The only way I can think she got my details, was from the internet because she knew my name & my groomers name & the only way they could have got that info was by hacking the company's computer.

On a side note, Cougars nails were very over grown, but she is feeling great now her favourite groomer is back. :thumbsup:

I don't want to post the name of the bad groomers on here because it's probably against the rules, but if anyone wants the info, PM me.

Pretty low. But good that you followed it through and your usual groomer was able to warn the other.

So many tricksters out there. I answered the door the other day and the chap said he was from Energy Australia and could he look at my latest bill to ensure I'd received my $3 rebate.

I thought: Huh? I'm not with Energy Australia LOL.

I'm sorry I didn't get his name and report him and Energy Australia.

I've heard of this happening in VIC three times. At the place I groom, a previous groomer stole the entire client database (vet clinic) and opened a shop very close by. The manager of the PETStock across the road from us told me ithad just happened to them too! WTF is WRONG with people?! I've had clients follow me, but I never tell them when I'm moving on as I find it highly unethical. But hey, a dollar is a dollar at the end of the day for some people, I guess...

Edited by Panzer Attack