Italian Grey Hound

Hi guys is there a Italian grey hound rescue for NSW??

Or anyone know where to start looking, my sister has a rescue (was a stray and the owners never came to pick him up) benny who is getting on in age still active though. but they had to put the greyhound x Labrador another rescue down 6 months ago and were thinking of adding another Italian grey if she can't find a rescue group she will look into the breeder side but wanted to do rescue first as so many dogs looking for good homes

Of course he was checked, this was 10 years ago my sister contacted the owner several times they were going to come and get him but never did, went on for months in the end she said if you don't want him she would have him and to sign him over they still never showed up the vet tried as well. My sister would not just keep someone's dog just because she liked him she actually didn't want to Keep him but he ended up staying and being a very much loved family member he has to be about 12 now

Of course he was checked, this was 10 years ago my sister contacted the owner several times they were going to come and get him but never did, went on for months in the end she said if you don't want him she would have him and to sign him over they still never showed up the vet tried as well. My sister would not just keep someone's dog just because she liked him she actually didn't want to Keep him but he ended up staying and being a very much loved family member he has to be about 12 now

Sorry. Your post wasnt clear and I tend to automatically ask rather than assume, there is still alot of misinformation and misunderstanding about microchips around.

No worries I would not like someone to keep one of my pets....it's their loss and my sisters gain Benny is a very munched loved family member and to see him with my sister it's like it was meant to be.....just like me and my Burmese lol