Braided Chain Collar

Raya

I would need 14 inch, Cody is trained and I dont need to use a lead as he walks past dogs and cats on the street and stays beside me, but I still do use a lead and harness so thats why I wants a fancy looking collar just for his tags to go on so doesnt matter if its cheap as it will just be like a necklace not for a lead to be clipped on :D and what colour do you have tommyspazz?

I would need 14 inch, Cody is trained and I dont need to use a lead as he walks past dogs and cats on the street and stays beside me, but I still do use a lead and harness so thats why I wants a fancy looking collar just for his tags to go on so doesnt matter if its cheap as it will just be like a necklace not for a lead to be clipped on :D and what colour do you have tommyspazz?

The collar you've posted is a check chain - it will tighten to the point of strangulation if it catches on something.

If you're looking for a collar to leave on with his rego, I'd go for a fixed collar of some kind.

As Haredown has said: highly dangerous and possibly lethal to leave these sorts of collars on.

I don't like leaving collars of any sort on my dogs, but I bought those breakaway ones with their name and my phone number embroidered on them.

I went through Personalised Pet. The collars were very reasonable with a huge range of colours.

As Haredown has said: highly dangerous and possibly lethal to leave these sorts of collars on.

I don't like leaving collars of any sort on my dogs, but I bought those breakaway ones with their name and my phone number embroidered on them.

I went through Personalised Pet. The collars were very reasonable with a huge range of colours.

I have the Personalised Pet embroidered ones too DD. My two wear them in front of their martingales when we walk in case they somehow did the bolt they have a number on them. I prefer them to tags as I've had tags come off before.

No no NOT to leave on while home in the yard I mean to wear when out as I said he is walked in a harness as he is trained, I just liked the look of the fancy collar when out walking etc.....no I dont leave chocker chain collars on my dogs when just bumming around at home :mad