Advice On A Breed For Our Lifestlye (found)

JackC

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Congrats on your baby Aussie! I think they would perfect for your situation. My old black tri girl would have fitted your situation perfectly- very calm, non destructive but also happy to go on long walks etc. she was left 9-5 during the day with no probs.

finding the right individual dog is important though (there are some crazy aussies out there!!) and it sounds like you've found a good breeder.

My Labrador is very calm as well but it took more work with her and she isn't happy by herself all day. Young gun dogs can be a handful and quite destructive!

I agree, very happy with Koda, from what I have seen so far is one of the quieter and less hyper puppies in the litter, there are some blue girl tri's in there that are all over your face when you come over haha.

hoping to go see him this weekend and get some day time shots outside.

Watch out...our Aussie was the quieter one in the litter and by about 12 weeks she was the devil! :laugh: your puppy is beautiful, congrats :)

Watch out...our Aussie was the quieter one in the litter and by about 12 weeks she was the devil! :laugh: your puppy is beautiful, congrats :)

Haha no doubt he will end up a crazy boy, can't wait to watch him grow and progress.