Senile Delinquent File

persephone

578609_10151244672974188_1427801322_n.jpg

Mimi - will be 12 in August

The most persistent foot licker in the world, ESPECIALLY when we're in bed and she's positioned herself particularly annoyingly.

Oh, and laptop-crawler, when my fiance is sitting on the couch. She's like a cat, who MUST get onto the keyboard.

ETA - oops, sorry about the size. That pic is almost true-to-size scale :laugh:

Edited by Alkhe

Gus has such a wise old face ... and obviously enjoys revisiting puppyhood :p Love that photo amongst the colourful chaos :) :)

hehe he might look wise but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed :) he knew he had been naughty, but it didn't stop him, about 2 weeks after I stuffed it all back in the bed and stitched it up he did it again.. silly old boy.

Chili's latest, which I didn't get photos of, was chewing open a bottle of vitamin D capsules and eating them all. Not sure why she found those appealing!? Still, maybe I don't give her enough credit - we don't get much sun during winter in Ballarat and she'd much prefer the couch in front of the fire anyway!

Chili's latest, which I didn't get photos of, was chewing open a bottle of vitamin D capsules and eating them all. Not sure why she found those appealing!? Still, maybe I don't give her enough credit - we don't get much sun during winter in Ballarat and she'd much prefer the couch in front of the fire anyway!

Oh .. is she OK ?

Yes thank you Pers, it was a month ago. I did call the vet when I got home and found the mess, they suggested I should make her vomit which I did and she was fine.

Yes working dogs sure know how to have fun. If there is nothing happening they will make it happen & involve anyone around be it 2 or 4 legged.

If no one wants "in" on a bit of action, they we go it alone. Loving this thread. beautiful , funny pic's. Faces filled with such character.

One thing for sure is there is never a dull moment no matter what their age. Gotta love em :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Guest Clover

Clover is gorgeous!

All these old dogs look to be in fabulous condition! I'm very impressed with them all :)

:) thank you she was a bugger of an oldie but easy to love.