Snooza Dog Bed

fiveplusone

I want to get a snooza dog bed but I don't know which one to get. They all look so nice and comfy. I'm tossing up between the cuddler, jacks bed or buddy bed. Anyone got any of these and can share a pic of them with dogs insitu (expecially large dogs)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the 'buddy' bed in XL. It has been great, and fine for a non-destructo dog.

We've had it for about 2 years now. I will try to upload a pic for you Fivers. :D

thanks. If you have a pic on FB I can look there?

Yes, I'll put one on FB.

I have issues with iphoto, photobucket and DOL. They are not talking to each other!

I have a Snooza Shapes bed in large in both the round and rectangle. My dogs love them. Even though they are not cheap, the quality is great, the covers wash well and they don't show the dog hair

I have a Snooza Shapes bed in large in both the round and rectangle. My dogs love them. Even though they are not cheap, the quality is great, the covers wash well and they don't show the dog hair

Thanks, that's what I was thinking, I like that you can also buy replacement covers etc.

I have little dogs so it's probably not that helpful, but I highly recommend snooza. Really durable and retains its shape, easy to wash, etc. Also, we've got close to a dozen beds scattered around various parts of the house, and the snooza is always very popular :laugh:

We have a cuddler (I assume, based on the photos on the snooza website) which is great because it is the bed that our fosters sleep on. So tiny fosters can just curl up in hte middle, and bigger ones can stretch out and still fit, which wouldn't be the case in a more structured one like the buddy's bed.

1010808_10151727621004188_2019884365_n.jpg

(excuse the toilet paper on the floor. thanks to fostering, we're in a constant state of toilet training. :grimace: )

sorry it took me awhile to work out how to post it

I got mine on sale for 20% off RRP :thumbsup: when you register your product they send your dog a birthday present every year. Who says you get nothing for free these days.

Naw, all such beautiful sleeping furkids. Thanks for all your pics!

Hmmm....I'm really leaning towards the cuddler now...I think Hugo would like that the best as its good for curling up and being snuggled in by the outer edges but then he can lie across the whole thing when he does the GSP upside down stretch out lie :D

Edited by fiveplusone