Vebo Pet Vs Oks Vs Habanero Hounds

Pretty Miss Emma

I have one from habnero hounds is a single berth but has divider (removalable) 2 small breed dogs would fit, I have 1X small 1X medium they do fit but the bigger dog really can't stretch out so I put them together without divider, the trolley is double riverted throughout, plenty of reinforcing bars around the sides to hang water buckets on etc, non slip floor and top, folds small and handles unscrew to drop down so makes easier to get into smaller car boot etc. Very lightweight, wheels sturdy although pushing on loose dirt or thick grass with weight in can be tough. width between bars excellent and door latches have facility to add padlock if required, if latch accidently opens door won't open unless human hand realeases extra security latch. I love the C crates and the Vebo only difficulty with both is the weight to lift in and out of my vehicle.

I have a vebo trolley I bought it due to the extra height.

All the trolleys ha e the same berth size it's only the doors that change.

They also sell the trolley cover for it aswell.

Nine is maybe 12 months old has been used and abused a d its still going strong.

Humans sit on it no worries.

I have a very big habernero hound trolley. It's great! I choose it because of the price for the size. It's very light and easy to manage. Only prob is when it's collapsed together there is nothing to lock it together....so that's a bit of a juggle!

I purchased one of those straps from car place (super cheap auto) which has small ratchet on it and goes around trolley easily then I pull tight to secure so makes it hold together and I can also lift with this as well

OKS Trolly for me. I choose them as I could have it made exactly the way I wanted, one call and I spoke to the man that makes them he was happy to accommodate my needs. it's lite easy to use can go anywhere easy to clean and the bonus of supporting an Aussie maker.

I have an OKS and love it. They will customise as well. Only thing I would do different if ordering again would be to get them to add a horizontal bar so I can hang a water bucket and also to reinforce. I didn't realise that they would do that when I ordered. And althought I have not had any problems with mine, a friend has the bars across and it feels much sturdier with them.