Good Online Sites For Buying Prizes

sheena

I have just been given the position of "Trophy Hunter" for our club & have no idea where to start. Our budget is very small :( so I need to shop around for little gifts that are "dog" themed. Third prize is easy, but trying to find a decent 2nd prize ($3) & 1st prize ($5) is a lot harder. The budget is so tiny I will probably end up putting some of my own money towards them, but as this is an ongoing position that might not be a good idea in the long run.

I would like to get away from cheap poor quality dog toys that become a health hazard after 5 minutes of play. :laugh:

With that money why don't you just bake some dog cookies? $10 total-ish should get you enough ingredients to make a batch big enough to share between 3.

Because I need about 90 first prizes, 90 second & 90 third...so that's a lot of baking.

Austerra...yes we do have a local Petstock & I will be inviting them to donate or sponser, but can't expect them to supply the lot.

Jules...I am flatly going to refuse to buy cheap dog toys, not only are they a waste of money but are also dangerous.

I have third prize covered...was thinking of some clickers with a bag of liver treats as I have a supplier for those. But it's going to be an ongoing thing, so I would like to put a bit of a list together. I have one already Animal Rescue Store. They are overseas but I think they have good shipping rates.