Dog Pram

Hi :)

About 4 weeks ago Lacey (CKCS) had surgery on her left Patella (Luxating with a Grade 5) and she is still on strict limited exercise for another month or so... We have started taking her to the beach and let her swim for about 5 minutes , but she really misses her nightly walk with her best mate (Kelpie)

So I have been Googling because I had the idea of getting a pram thing which once finished with will convert to the car as a booster seat, I have seen a couple of them on EBay but don't like the look of them :o

Is this a good idea or am I just wasting my money ... I have a bad back so carrying a 8 kilo dog isn't feasible .. Does anyone know where I can source one from?

Edited by ♦ Marg ♦

Just had a quick search and I can't find the threads ... But then I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to searching things :o I don't come in this forum much so it could be pages back.

I just Googles mobility harnesses but it's not quite what I was looking for ... Picking her up with my bad back wouldn't be ideal.

Edited by ♦ Marg ♦

i think this was one of the threads? hopefully im on the right track? let me know if im not

http://www.dolforums..._1#entry6148908

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/251458-mobility-brace/page__p__6282816__hl__%2Bmobility+%2Bbrace__fromsearch__1#entry6282816

i cant find the other thread/s yet.. see if the one ive put up is on the right track first? ;)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Older prams cannot be sold by op shops for human babies due to safety concerns.

I often see usable ones dumped by charity bins.

Would look in op shops and ask also as they may be headed for the dumpster.

It is for a pet, not baby.

Might look a little odd, but is a practical thing to do for all of you.

Much better than you all sitting at home, bored!

I had trouble walking any distance with only a 5kg puppy (incomplete vaccs, so no footpath walks) and no bad back embarrass.gif