Delta Society Seminar In Grafton

I am thinking of going to a Delta Society Seminar on Animal behaviour with Dr. Gaille Perry & Kerrie Haynes-Lovell. Can anyone enlighten me as to if you have been to any & how did you find them ?? Thanks, :)

Edited by sheena

The 2-day one that is the intro to their trainer program?

I went last year in Sydney - and really enjoyed it. I would happily listen to Kerrie talk all day for 2 days - a week for that matter.

I considered doing the course but decided not to due to the narrow focus on purely positive (and the cost).

But the two days was interesting and worth the investment as a standalone (IMNSHO).

Yes..it is the two day intro one :) Not sure if I would go on & do the rest..not just the cost of the course, but accommodation & all that stuff. Maybe if I were younger & had more years left in me to put it to good use.

For anyone who may be interested here is a "copy & paste" :)

Delta Society is pleased to offer a very special Weekend Seminar on dog behaviour and training in Grafton: 23rd – 24th November 2013

Designed for the pet industry and dog owners, this Weekend Seminar is widely regarded as the best of its kind in Australia. Whether you are a dog owner wanting to learn the basics about how to train your dog, a vet or vet nurse who wants to expand their knowledge of animal behaviour, or someone who wants to take the first step towards a career as a successful dog trainer, this fascinating course is for you.

In one weekend, you can learn all about animal behaviour, and the benefits and methods of dog training using only scientifically proven, positive, reward based techniques.

Normally only offered twice annually in Sydney and Melbourne, this is a rare opportunity to attend one of Delta’s highly regarded Weekend Seminars closer to home. Presented by the inimitable Veterinary Behaviourist Dr Gaille Perry, and renowned animal trainer Kerrie Haynes-Lovell, it is one weekend not to be missed.

We have enclosed several copies of the brochure containing more information about the course, including how to register. Please feel free to share these brochures among your staff and customers. If you would like additional brochures, please do not hesitate to contact Courtney Ellis on (02) 9797 7922, or visit our website at www.deltasociety.com.au and follow the links to “Become a Dog Trainer”.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Delta Society on

(02) 9797 7922 or [email protected]

Regards

Hollee Curran

General Manager

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

I was considering going, I believe I can write it off on tax because of my work but even so, after this last week from hell with dog + bird being at the vet, I can't afford the extra money in these next few months.

Hope you enjoy it :) and I hope they get such a great response that they come back next year!