Turmeric

Boronia

Does anyone here know how much turmeric (daily) to give 6--8kg dogs?

I have been sprinkling a little on their food, now the hair on their heads is going yellowish, I am thinking is is probably the turmeric though it may be the tomatoes (green, rotten and nearly-ripe) that they are pulling off the vines and eating, or the mandarins.

I am taking them to the WHWT Club's BBQ-and-fun-day in December and really don't want them looking like dandelions :)

Yes, it could be that, out of all the dogs, Penny is the worst, she has a yellow head as she will fossick underneath and between the tomato plants and eat the 1/2 ripe ones off the vine and the rotten ones that have fallen.

She is a tomato-plant bulldozer.

eta insert commas to make sense

Edited by Boronia

My girl gets yellow spots on her head this time of year....when my FIL has his tomatoes growing.

Now, I know when she's been "tomatoing". We have to protect them this year, between her and the mountain parrot that found us last year, there will be none for the humans! We had tomatoes plants popping up all around the yard because of her, she cracks me up.

Washing with a whitening shampoo has gotten rid of the pollen so far.

As long as they are not eating the foliage of the tomato as it is toxic. I would be a little suspect of green ones along with rotten ones as they would have started to ferment. Personally, I would be keeping my dog well away from tomato plants.