Banned Breed - Dogo Argentino

TrevX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JFYI

"Mr.Frodo probably one of the best bully produced in Thailand( not for sell )"

(BTW, they're not my words - it's the title of the link.)

That first image appears to be Mr Frodo at 3 months:

http://pitbullzone.com/community/discussion/32151/conan-open-stud-tombstone-cherry-pie-romeo-popeye-....-korat/p1

Edited by dogmatic

It's an American Bully, an "ornament breed" that supposedly started off from pit bulls but quickly became something completely different. They've used mastiffs, bulldogs (especially BB's and Frenchies in the pocket variety) and god knows what to create this mess of a dog breed. The Bully has only just been recognised by the UKC, I'm hoping this means a change to all the paper hanging, cross breeding and purposely breeding for ridiculous, faulty conformation.

Edited by Hockz

Come quick, you can probably pick this one up . . .

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/pet/4141562348.html

Seriously . . . do try rescue. Dogos and cano corso show up periodically cause people get into a pickle with housing. Typically these are much loved dogs. CraigsList is a PITA cause they don't allow pet sales . . . so you see 'small rehoming fee applies' a lot.

Trev X could you stop posting "It's not the breed, it's the owner".? I find it highly distracting and repetative when reading your posts. I apoogise if this request offends. If you feel the need to keep reiterating it then placing it in your signature is possibly a better option.

DOL members understand the Breed/Deed argument.

Why the US? I'm no fan of the US it's no secret, but mate Thailand is so much better in terms of cost of living etc, plus Dogos are available, shoot back to Aus for a few months a year then go back and live like a god damned king for a year in Thailand with a Dogo. Theres a huge expat community and it's so cheap compared to the destitute broke ass debt ridden country of USA.

Sorry, I can't see any beauty in the pictured dogs.

Sorry, I can't see any beauty in the pictured dogs.

Look I agree. I was helping to identify a photo posted earlier.

I'd be happy to see the OP change his signature from "It's not the breed, it's the owner." to "Love is blind.", but then again, love is ... Yeah! Well. :)