Maltese Female Needed

Does anyone have a Maltese female around 4-5 years old who would be fine as an only dog, I have a man 74 years old in Goulburn looking as his other malt died a couple of weeks ago and he is just so lonely as she was his mate.

He sounds a really nice man who is still quite active and walked his last girl every day, if anyone has one could you please let me know asap.

I can get a home check done.

Maree

CPR

Pet Rescue have listed in NSW- 9 + Maltese mixes and lots of other gorgeous little ones.

Thanks for that but thought maybe someone on here may have one that they can tell me about as opposed to ringing the ones on Pet Rescue don't really have time to go through them all.

Maree

CPR

Please keep us up to date on this, Keetamouse. Some rescues think anyone over 60 is too old to have a dog :laugh: .

Somewhere there is a little dog who is going to have a lovely lovely life with this gentleman. :thumbsup:

Gee I wonder if they think a carer is too old if they are over 60 I am 63 :rofl: maybe I am too old to save the dogs in the first place.

Maree

CPR

Please keep us up to date on this, Keetamouse. Some rescues think anyone over 60 is too old to have a dog :laugh: .

Somewhere there is a little dog who is going to have a lovely lovely life with this gentleman. :thumbsup:

Gee I wonder if they think a carer is too old if they are over 60 I am 63 :rofl: maybe I am too old to save the dogs in the first place.

Maree

CPR

Just going on the past, Keetamouse. :laugh: :laugh: I'm even older.

Second checking with PAWS.