How

SonnyBC

How do you say goodbye

How do you thank a dog for over 13 years pure love, loyality and companionship

Honestly she gave me her LIFE, everything, she gave me herself! 100%

She was mother to my children, she looked out for my children, if they strayed at the beach she would bark and round them up

If they fell and cried she would go check they were ok

My children could take food out her mouth and she would sit and give them a woeful look hoping they would give it back, but never daring to snap it back

Other peoples children could climb on her, open her mouth, pull her fur and she would just smile and love them.

Even at 13 with arthritis and in daily pain, she only ever had a smile for her family.

We will miss you my golden girl :(

and I owe you so much for all you have given us. I just hope we were able to give you a life, worthy of your love and devotion.

post-50675-0-19184100-1387515142_thumb.png

Her pups are really missing her today, our BC is jumping on her bed growling and carrying on like the funny pup he is.. wonder what hes thinking, its either where are u? come back.. or HAHAHA I GOT YOUR BED... ITS all MINE! LOL..

:'( we are going to create a collage with photos to put up on the wall, so we can still see her smile every day :)

Guest hankodie

What a beautiful girl, reading your words nearly brought me to tears. It sounds as if she has had a wonderful life. Rest in peace darling girl, so sorry for your loss.