Dogs Who Are Elderly, Exercise Intolerant And Fairly Immobile...

westiemum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1394570266[/url]' post='6439407']

just an idea :laugh:

(pity about the green tongue!)

KGrHqFlsFGnO2Fy9MBRzrs1fRz60_35_zps4d37287e.jpg

rofl1.gif The Westie pulling the cart looks like Andy!! He and Mac aren't the best of friends so I doubt he'd be too impressed!!!

Edited by westiemum

DD every since I got these guys, if I take them out with me down the street when I have a half hour of jobs to do I allow at least an hour. People constantly stop me to ask about them and they don't just say hello, they want to chat!!!

Mac and Andy are the best ambassadors bar none for rescue dogs (yes I know I'm biased!) People are staggered when I tell them they are both puppy farm rescues (and politely tell them Mac and Andy are examples of why no one should ever buy farmed dogs). Add the Macmobile with Mac on his pillow and drop the fact he's 14.5 and I don't get anything done!!!! rofl1.gif. People just love to see him sitting up like Jacky. They ooo and aah as if he's a new baby and don't believe he's a senior until I explain he needs the stroller to get around in these days. The usual reaction is 'what a great idea' . They want to know his story - so of course I happily oblige - and he just loves the attention!!! I like to think he's a wonderful ambassador for elderly rescue dogs and has convinced some people to go the purebred and/or rescue route. Love him to bits - he's snoring on the end of my bed at the moment... heart.gif

That is just the bestest story, westiemum, and you have every right to be totally and absolutely biased :laugh: :laugh:

I must admit I always spruik the needs of pounds dogs and rescue group on the regular occasions I am stopped when walking my five together.

Have to agree that pink tongues are better :laugh: