Snakes And Dogs In Extreme Heat

jerojath

There was also footage through that link of what might have been a red belly on a guys windscreen in broad daylight. He and a friend were inside the car, outside light industrial businesses and he was screaming because he had no idea how to get it off. It eventually fell off and hopefully headed to a cooler spot. If it was me my car would still be abandoned in the middle of the road until someone could guarantee that the snake was not somewhere inside my car!

Thanks JJ, we went to Albert Park today, I've been steering clear of there as the grass has been long and under the trees is atrocious. But it has been mowed in the last few days thankfully. I was still wary of Snakes though it was pretty warm in the sun today.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, if you need to contact me,

I have a Facebook page called

Snake Catcher Victoria

Facebook

and a youtube channel here

Snake Catcher

My own webpage My wbsite

Or just ring me on 0408067062.. If you want me to put more pics and videos up here let me know

Can you all, please, go and like my F/B page to..??

Thanks

Edited by snake catcher

:eek::eek::eek:

My worst nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a big RBB in the house (removed by a snake catcher) now I am paranoid.

Why do they come into the house Snake Catcher? :scared:

Dumb question though what does carpet python poo look like? I think I may have found some in the garage, at first I was trying to pretend it was from a possum, it is too big though.

When we moved here we found a huge snake skin. It measured over two meters in length, as wide as my hand stretched out and the little thin bit at the end was a couple of inches short of reaching from my wrist to my elbow.

Pers, thats not good, you must be worried. Are they close to the house? or has she caught them while out and about with you? I am looking forward to the cooler weather, cant come soon enough!