A Month Photo Challenge

I saw sometimes people had done a month of posting a photo a day. Does anyone want to do one with me in this thread. Any ideas of themes or should we each nominate a theme of our individual choice?

Edited for a 'Photo a Month February'

flying Furball My Urban World

Discodobe

Scottsmum

Tdierikx (interpret the taking as fits...just photo per day :D ) Animals and Wildlife

Akristin Nature/Animals

I will keep it updated :)

Edited by Flying Furball

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw sometimes people had done a month of posting a photo a day. Does anyone want to do one with me in this thread. Any ideas of themes or should we each nominate a theme of our individual choice?

Edited for a 'Photo a Month February'

flying Furball

Discodobe

Scottsmum

Tdierikx (interpret the taking as fits...just photo per day :D )

I will keep it updated :)

Okay so we are staring on the 1st of February which is Saturday...one shot a day for February. Let us know if you have a theme for your pics :)

I usually go to Symbio or Taronga zoos on saturday and sunday... this saturday I'm going to Featherdale again with a friend... and sunday will be Symbio. The following weekend I'm not sure, as I'm getting my gallbladder out on the 6th Feb, and don't know if I'll be up to travelling to my usual zoos and walking about for hours... *grin*

So I reckon my photos will be zoo animals predominately... but I may throw in the odd one from the local mini lake with birdies (ducks, cockatoos, ibises, and the like) if that's ok?

T.