Monteba

Litters Due March 2014

ozwildflower - Standard Poodles 2nd

alpha bet - Australian Shepherds due 5th born 9th 2 girls 1 boy

Nik - Australian Shepherds due 9th born 9th 3 girls 1 boy

angelsun - German Pinschers due 15th

Kirislin - Italian Greyhounds due 25th born 25th 2 girls 1 boy

Edited by Monteba

Hey I get to be first on the list this time....We had one of our girls come in early caught us out over the school break ..... however luckily still able to organise the stud dog and get a mating....

Alfoxton Aussie Shepherds due about March 5th....

On behalf of Roskyle Italian Greyhounds, I'm very excited at the prospect of Roskyle Enfant Terrible (Biro, aka Bop) at the grand age of 11!!!! siring his first litter to Roskyle Vanilla Ice. They're due somewhere around 24th -26th March or there abouts.

Edited by Kirislin

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say that Angelsun German Pinschers will be expecting a litter around March 15th. This was a repeat mating of last year that sent three of the pups to the show rings around the world. Lulu in Spain, Angel in Japan and Gossip who has stayed here.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we are on watch :) Annie has had a temperature drop to 37.5 and it's been that way since just after midday. Every other day when I had taken her temp it was 38.2. She also has the runs (I remember having that before I had my skin kids!) so definitely something is happening. No nesting behaviour yet though, she's just very quiet and a bit withdrawn. I think she's waiting for the house to be nice and quiet.

Pups arrived right on cue! Ended up with four plus one born sleeping. Three black tri bitches (one nbt) and a red merle dog (nbt) which was a lovely surprise. I suspected the sire carried red but wasn't sure if my girl did.

• 3 weeks later...

I am delighted to announce that Vanilla (from Roskyle Italian greyhounds) gave birth to 3 little seal and white puppies on the 25th as predicted. 2 girls and one boy, all doing well. These puppies were sired by an 11 year old male who'd never had a mating before and some thought he'd be sterile, so very happy to report that he isn't. :D

I am delighted to announce that Vanilla (from Roskyle Italian greyhounds) gave birth to 3 little seal and white puppies on the 25th as predicted. 2 girls and one boy, all doing well. These puppies were sired by an 11 year old male who'd never had a mating before and some thought he'd be sterile, so very happy to report that he isn't. :D

That's great news Kirislin. Wow, 11 yo and first mating! Did the owners have a sperm count done first?

Either way, it was a gamble but it paid off. :)

That's great news Kirislin. Wow, 11 yo and first mating! Did the owners have a sperm count done first?

Either way, it was a gamble but it paid off. :)

No test prior, just let nature take its course.