An Accident Waiting To Happen

Michelleva

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why it is that the people who use extending leads are those with badly behaved dogs who aggress at any other dog they see.

My dogs don't agress other dogs when on the extender lead.

Neither does mine! And people keep commenting how lovely and well-behaved he is. Thank you.

I wonder why it is that the people who use extending leads are those with badly behaved dogs who aggress at any other dog they see.

Neither does mine! And people keep commenting how lovely and well-behaved he is. Thank you.

Some dogs do aggress onto other dogs and if they do, an extender lead is the wrong equipment for that behaviour type IMHO.

Some dogs do aggress onto other dogs and if they do, an extender lead is the wrong equipment for that behaviour type IMHO.

well it's not the leads fault, it didn't ask to be put on an aggressive dog did it? Nor is it the dogs fault. Blame the human who used the incorrect tool.