Amazing Photo Of Two Sheepdog Bitches Disagreeing !.

persephone

Yes I was going to say my Stella can really turn it on at times in play. To others it has looked & sounded like she is about to rip Sonny's face off. The growling & teeth showing etc. She is full on. My poor mum was terrified the first time she witnessed this :laugh: & I have had others say 'aren't you going to stop them'

believing that I was allowing them to fight :laugh:

Believe me you know when she means 'business'. She has the prettiest, mean face I have ever seen.

Scary girl :angeldevil:

Edited by BC Crazy

What a great picture!

My boys often play in ways that look like proper fighting (and probably sound like it to the neighbours on the other side of the fence) but it's all fun and games for them and there's been no injuries ever from it.

post-51384-0-95234200-1394581487_thumb.jpg

It is a series of photos she has taken in the muster yard and loading of the sheep into a transport truck. The photographer was there just to take photos. There were farmers on hand to work the dogs and break up the fight. She does say on her FB page the fight was broken up quickly and neither b*tch was hurt.

Thanks Ams, I thought that may be the case after thinking about it a bit more..

It is a great pic, I wasn't disputing that..

My first reaction was still, who would take photos of a dog disagreement/fight..

Mine were fighting while I was already taking pics, now I would drop the camera and jump in as Wolff is so much bigger than Azure and it wasn't fighting it was talking within seconds they were all over each other

post-23033-0-88583900-1394593761_thumb.jpg

which is why this one is fuzzy

post-23033-0-11216900-1394593783_thumb.jpg

Edited by casowner

In my experience, the noisy, snappy, drooly fights are usually the least serious and end very quickly with minimal injuries (if any). It's the almost silent fights that scare me- those are the ones where you do have to wade in.