Who's Problem?

Is this the 4 ft fence you mentioned in a previous post .If it is irrespective of what is happening i wouldn't trust that height fence anyway with both breeds in question anyway

I would put shade cloth along the fence but if it is 4 foot I would suggest doing some kind of extension (either temporary or permanent depending what you and the landlord decide is preferred). If the fencing is not in disrepair then I personally don't think it should be the landlords responsibility to pay to keep your dog safe.

If your fence is only 4ft then their dog is coming over that for sure - it's very easy, I won't rehome any dog to low fencing like that - even a small dog could jump it easily and it's not always a case of worrying about the dog even getting out, it's worrying about what can jump in and attack/kill a dog in it's own yard.

Maybe both of you need to get dog runs.

If the fencing is not in disrepair then I personally don't think it should be the landlords responsibility to pay to keep your dog safe.

I agree with this .

All I can think of is to speak with the neighbour, and/or get a second fence , and a run for Vinnie to stay in when alone . better be in a run than be chewed up :(