Dog Boarding Kennels Between Wagga And Melbourne

LisaCC

I'm looking for recommendations for boarding kennels between Wagga NSW and Melbourne next February for about 9 days

For a then, under 2 year old possibly still entire male Aussie Shepherd.

I'll be down in Bundoora for most the week then going out to Daylesford for a wedding. I'll be driving down, so I'm happy to drop him off anywhere along the road if it's good enough, as the ones in Wagga are apparently quite crap.

Any recommendations appreciated, or places to avoid.

Thank you :)

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the offers Steph and KC too smile.gif

<br style="font-size: 9pt;">

I have heard good things about fernleah (sp?) kennels in wagga

Unfortunately I've heard some horror stories from people who boarded their dogs frown.gif

We have boarding kennels in Wandong (on the Hume) - we also breed Aussie Shepherds.

As soon as I posted this I thought of you actually! I just wasn't sure if you are anywhere near where I was going. I will definitely check out your website again and possibly get in contact.

Canine Country Kennels at Lavington (Albury) is owned by show people. I know a few folk who use them and are happy with them.

Thank you! I had heard there was a good one in Albury but I didn't know the name. I will definitely check them out too.

I prefer Riverina Kennels at Jindera to CC who also run the local pound there. I have used CC but went back to Riverina as soon as they reopened. Funnily enough, came home with taxi driver who felt the same.

Riverina used to be Albury Kennels but reopened with new owners & new name some time ago (& new ph. 02 6026 3830). My lot are at their Jindera holiday home right now. 3rd visit this year & they still happily bounce in.