My Kids

Shadrack

putting up photos of my kids (everyone thinks im weird for calling them that lol but i fail to really care.

not sure how to resize them and if it does it automatically that will be awesome and ill probably feel a little silly xD

I'll start with the dog i got first, My Jack russell Terrier X chihuahua, my little diva <3 If your not allowed to post pis of mixed breeds, just let me know and ill take them down, im not out to try and break rules.

Mishka the little Diva just loves to wear Jackets, she seriously grabs onto it if you try and take them off and tries to pull them back on hehe and shes super sensitive to the cold

mishkajacket_zpscac1a0f7.jpg

once mishka learnt beg, shes decided that begging will get her anything she wants and does it ALL the time ahah

Mishkabed_zps632b83cb.jpg

love this photo of her, shes definitely a poser when the camera comes out

Amishkahead_zpse499993f.jpg

And now my Jack Russell Terrier Ace <3 i dont really have any super recent photos of him at the moment

When i first brought him home :D

Acepuppy_zpsdd980850.jpg

When he graduated puppy school he got a little bandana, he just rocks it <3

AceBandana_zps19996d1d.jpg

Ace likes to always be near me, the only time hes EVER gone to bite anyone is when they keep him away from me by holding him.

Aceface_zps95b60c92.jpg

Hi Shadrack. Welcome to DOL. Your "kids" are very cute, and I don't mind if that is how you refer to them.

Lots of us have mixed breeds, and most don't mind, as long as you call them what they are - "x"s.

We enjoy talking about our dogs, looking at photo's, and discussing problems, brags, happiness and tears. Trust me when I say you can and will learn so much that you never even thought about before, and knowledge is power.

Hope to see more posts

Di

Hi Shadrack. Welcome to DOL. Your "kids" are very cute, and I don't mind if that is how you refer to them.

Lots of us have mixed breeds, and most don't mind, as long as you call them what they are - "x"s.

We enjoy talking about our dogs, looking at photo's, and discussing problems, brags, happiness and tears. Trust me when I say you can and will learn so much that you never even thought about before, and knowledge is power.

Hope to see more posts

Di

Awesome, im glad, and nah, even if i tried to i could never pass Mishka as a purebred haha, you can definitely see both the breeds very clearly in her.

I'm hoping to learn a lot, im actually planning to make a post on the training board :) Believe me i love talking about the kids, and talking with people about their own little furry kids, why i joined this site, no one i know is really a dog lover so i dont get to share stories, whether it be pride or wanting to rip my hair out haha

Hope to see more posts

Di

Awesome, im glad, and nah, even if i tried to i could never pass Mishka as a purebred haha, you can definitely see both the breeds very clearly in her.

I'm hoping to learn a lot, im actually planning to make a post on the training board :) Believe me i love talking about the kids, and talking with people about their own little furry kids, why i joined this site, no one i know is really a dog lover so i dont get to share stories, whether it be pride or wanting to rip my hair out haha

Thats what i love about DOL too :)

Welcome to the forum. Your kids are beautiful!

And its ok, i am refer to mine as babies when i am talking to them :)

thankyou! a lot f people say Mishka's ears make her ugly >__> but i think shes unproportionally cute, she has the chihuahua head on the JRT body xDD

Ace's markings are one of the reasons he drew my attention, he was the only one in his litter without the 'common' JRT marking i see everywhere :)

thankyou! a lot f people say Mishka's ears make her ugly >__> but i think shes unproportionally cute, she has the chihuahua head on the JRT body xDD

Ace's markings are one of the reasons he drew my attention, he was the only one in his litter without the 'common' JRT marking i see everywhere :)

What :eek: I was going to say they were adorable too!

What :eek: I was going to say they were adorable too!

yeaive had a lot of my friends actually not like her because of her ears, its seemed to put people off. i love them, and think shes adorable despite what they say haha, but its nice to know that atleast people on here think shes cute