Dog Bed

luffy4688

can I say, found AMAZING beds in Costco in melbourne for between $50-65 with thick memory foam mattresses, really nice thick filling on the others, good designs and thick sturdy material covers that can be taken off and washed... I will just go find a photo of the one I picked up.......

ScreenShot2014-05-18at85838AM_zps1d423a19.png

Naturally, Lana is not sharing :laugh:

Could not find anything of this quality in the cheap stores and would not pay any less than $100-$150 to get this sort of thing from a pet supplier from what I have seen.

Edited by bridgie_cat

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be a member - or friends with a member as you can take in a guest - its $60 per year and you can get 2 cards for your household.

I'd have to say you don't need to buy very much to get your moneys worth. but it does tend to be very random things.... I have 1L of maple syrup, 2 huge things of instant coffee... enough cinnamon to last me a lifetime, 2kg of chocolate chips... etc etc. actually for cooking supplies they are excellent.

can I say, found AMAZING beds in Costco in melbourne for between $50-65 with thick memory foam mattresses, really nice thick filling on the others, good designs and thick sturdy material covers that can be taken off and washed... I will just go find a photo of the one I picked up.......

ScreenShot2014-05-18at85838AM_zps1d423a19.png

Naturally, Lana is not sharing :laugh:

Could not find anything of this quality in the cheap stores and would not pay any less than $100-$150 to get this sort of thing from a pet supplier from what I have seen.

We bought a couple of the beds from costco, the $40 ones without the bolster several years ago. They were amazing! We had two, and eventually for whatever reason they ended up outside and literally lived in a mud puddle for over 12 months. after this, one of them did die, but the other one, I threw out the filling, washed the outer cover and now use it full of old clothes etc and it is still in great condition. Absolute bargain at the price they are!

I forgot to add, the only reason I didn't buy more was that we now have 5 dogs, and I don't think there's enough room in my house for 5 of those! They are quite large.

Also, I found the website I was looking for, it's Cost Less Pets.:D