Lipoma Questions + Diet Change

First night wasn't as bad as I had thought. There is a small drain in the wound, so the floors are spotty! Though the fluid and blood seems to have stopped dramatically this morning.

I think I am worse off, feel like I've not slept a wink ... oh wait; I didn't!

Photo of Ivy in her make-shift crate last night. Ignore the clutter.

post-51081-0-87301700-1403657989_thumb.jpg

A bit silly of the vet to suggest that you would leave her there overnight :D

I'm glad Ivy is on the mend. Is your vet still certain that lump was a lipoma or are you having it tested?

Haha yeah I know. Like I would have left her there!!

Had a chat to my partner and I honestly don't wish to have the mass tested at the moment. Apart from the mass, she's a normal happy and healthy girl. I have enough on my plate at the moment :(

:) Glad she is home and being treated in the manner to which she LOVES to be accustomed ;)

Thanks Perse.

I left her in the crate and went down to the local shops for 10 minutes. Came home to Ivy howling her poor little heart out :eek: then I moved her crate to the lounge, we shared Chicken Treat and had a nice long nap in front of the tele.

:) Glad she is home and being treated in the manner to which she LOVES to be accustomed ;)

Thanks Perse.

I left her in the crate and went down to the local shops for 10 minutes. Came home to Ivy howling her poor little heart out :eek: then I moved her crate to the lounge, we shared Chicken Treat and had a nice long nap in front of the tele.

:) you're a good nurse ;)

First night wasn't as bad as I had thought. There is a small drain in the wound, so the floors are spotty! Though the fluid and blood seems to have stopped dramatically this morning.

I think I am worse off, feel like I've not slept a wink ... oh wait; I didn't!

Photo of Ivy in her make-shift crate last night. Ignore the clutter.

Clutter? Only thing I see is a gorgeous gal!!!!

Sending hus & love for a speedy recovery for this young gal.... 6 years is just nearly her prime.

:love:

Ignore the clutter.

Clutter? Only thing I see is a gorgeous gal!!!!

Sending hus & love for a speedy recovery for this young gal.... 6 years is just nearly her prime.

:love:

Hehe thanks.

We had a good day yesterday and an even better night. One midnight wake up to go outside, even though I think she was just a little unsettled. At least I feel more human today. She seems really bright and happy. Poor Badger just wants to play with his big sister! I have Ivy separate from the pack unless I'm watching.

I am taking the no processed and all natural road with Ivy. My other three dogs are doing just fine and I'm thankful as Ziwi Peak is not cheap. But where I buy it is cheaper than online; go figure.