Pookinuk

Just looking to order some VAN complete mix and Pookinuk seem to have some good prices and reasonable shipping. A quick DOL search shows that the service from them wasn't that great a couple of years ago - does anyone use them now and has the service improved? If not, any recommendations for other sites that don't charge a fortune for shipping to WA?

Cheers :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

I used them a few years ago and the service was terrible . Ordered two bags of food. Nothing arrived so I email and emailed. One bag finally pitched up . Rang them to politely ask about the second bag and the guy was very rude - how date I want to know where the bag of food I paid for a month ago was! Eventually got my money back but I'll never use them again.

My Pet Warehouse sells VAN and has $4.99 postage. I have found them to be good. They also have an outlet in Perth so I often get the VAN quite quickly although once I had to wait a week and a half.

My Pet Warehouse sells VAN and has $4.99 postage. I have found them to be good. They also have an outlet in Perth so I often get the VAN quite quickly although once I had to wait a week and a half.

Ok thanks for that - if Pookinuk let me down I'll try them next time.

YOu can get VAN from PetStock and Better pets and gardens in Perth

PetStock have no stores near me, but I'll check out the prices at Better Pets and Gardens - thanks Oso :) I got my first 5kg bag from Pet Barn but it was $75, compared to $50 online at Pookinuk. I need a puppy version of the complete mix now as well for Poppy so saved $45 online!

If you want to buy it directly and avoid postage costs/waits. You can purchase it at Petbarn for the price offered by Pookinuk. Just mention "price pledge" and they will match the price, as long as the site is Australian (from a brief look it appears to be).