Best Dog Trainer In Newcastle

Asking for the 'best' trainer!...... perhaps you need to reword... just find out who operates in Newcastle

Then either:

Ring and chat to find out what they offer and see if this suits.

Go and watch how things operate at the club etc....

You can get a good feel then make your own decisions about what would suit you, rather than just getting online recommendations as these do not know you.

No aggression just will not follow commands out side of the back yard, runs away and will not come back when off leash and drags u along when on leash as well as jumping on strangers witch is a big problem when he weighs 35kg I've tried everything in the books with him and he made sure to be the dominant one at home and outside I do not believe in yelling at or striking my animals I've dogs in the past and never had these training issues before

Where did this dog come from ? is he desexed?

While you are waiting - do NOT let him off leash . outside of your yard,EVER.

Practice recall in the backyard - a few minutes whenever you can - use his very favourite food to praise him when he comes .

Only praise/talk to him /treat him when he is with you..looking at you, and doing something you like :)

Don't feed him out of a bowl - feed him his meal during the times you are with him - when he sits, when he looks at you , when he comes ..he gets food .

Practice your walking in the backyard ...

Forget about being DOMINANT - what is needed first is that the two of you COMMUNICATE .... it is that communication which makes each of you understand what the next move will be - and what each other is doing . he has to learn your ways - and you need to learn what he sees- what he enjoys - what he gets excited about -

YOU need to be the BEST thing - so the dog wants to be around you , to listen to you ....

• 2 weeks later...