Do You Believe In Reincarnation?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going a bit Off Topic, but CavNrott, I plan on fostering, if a rescue org doesn't think I'm too old :laugh: There was a thread a long time ago about someone wondering if they could rehome a dog to a 60 years old. :eek::eek:

Any foster would be so lucky to have someone as caring as you!

Going a bit Off Topic, but CavNrott, I plan on fostering, if a rescue org doesn't think I'm too old :laugh: There was a thread a long time ago about someone wondering if they could rehome a dog to a 60 years old. :eek::eek:

Any foster would be so lucky to have someone as caring as you!

LOL, Yonjuro, it wasn't me. I've forgotten the detail now, but it was something along the lines of a poster asking whether they should adopt or foster to an elderly person ha ha ha and it turned out the person was 60. And then there was some discussion about the cut off age. :laugh:

The first thing I've been doing when coming to work, is check in on the lovely Bella. Today there was a note saying she has been rehomed. I really hope she has found her rightful place and that she has a happy home for life. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little upset for me even though I knew I was not going to be the one to give her that home.

It has suddenly dawned on me that this will be a dogless Christmas and it's a very depressing thought.

Thank you everyone for being so supportive. You are definitely a bunch of doggy enablers! I think we'd all have a dozen of them if we could :)

Merry Christmas everyone. Please give your dogs an extra cuddle from me.