Just Another Day In Paradise

OSoSwift

:laugh: great description except the whole time I was visualising a real GOOSE. Now I'll have to re read it imagining a border collie. :laugh:

Another one thought Goose was a goose .... until I reached the part where he growled :laugh: :laugh:

Poor little Boo. She looks a huge personality in a little body.

:laugh: great description except the whole time I was visualising a real GOOSE. Now I'll have to re read it imagining a border collie. :laugh:

Another one thought Goose was a goose .... until I reached the part where he growled :laugh: :laugh:

Poor little Boo. She looks a huge personality in a little body.

She is one tough little cat. She survived Av Gas poisoning and there was more than once she crashed and fought back. When she came home she had to learn to eat and drink again with no villi on her tongue. She laso lost her sense of smell. As well all know cat rely on their sense of smell so much when eating. I though it may not be really good but then I put fresh tuna under her nose and as it wasn't in her normal food bowl she had no idea it was under her nose as she was yelling the her bowl that was on the bench. I had to hand feed her for 6 weeks as she still had a very sore tongue when she came home, then food kept dropping out of her mouth before she could get it in far enough. She is a tough little girl. I ponder if she will ever get to be old as I don't know how hard her organs were pounded.