Nbt Butt Wiggle

teekay

When I was thinking of getting an Australian Shepherd, I wasn't sure about a dog with no tail. I thought it might be a bit strange and I had heard people say "how do you know when they are happy?" I think this video truly shows exactly how we know when Luka is happy :D this is him when my son arrives home from school. They are best mates :heart:

Sorry I don't know how to embed the video properly

That is so adorable!

When I was first looking into getting an Aussie I wanted one with a tail because i wasn't so keen on the NBT look... but now I've owned an Aussie, I couldn't care less if they have a tail or not... In fact next time, I think it would be awesome to have a NBT :)

I'm curious, when you're out with Luka, do people notice the 'Nervous' lead? Or do people not notice/just ignore it?

I've thought about getting Koda a 'training' lead... but I think instead i might make a lightweight coat style thing that says "In training" ... I feel like people would notice that more...

That is so adorable!

When I was first looking into getting an Aussie I wanted one with a tail because i wasn't so keen on the NBT look... but now I've owned an Aussie, I couldn't care less if they have a tail or not... In fact next time, I think it would be awesome to have a NBT :)

I'm curious, when you're out with Luka, do people notice the 'Nervous' lead? Or do people not notice/just ignore it?

I've thought about getting Koda a 'training' lead... but I think instead i might make a lightweight coat style thing that says "In training" ... I feel like people would notice that more...

Mostly mdd, I think it works very well. You will still get the odd person ignore it but I have found, even when I take him to a quite busy area people look at him, may say a few words but keep walking past. Tbh though, that may also be because I rarely make eye contact with passersby as I am concentraying on Luka and his ongoing training :)

Definitely worth a try with Koda though, they aren't expensive.

That is so adorable!

Mostly mdd, I think it works very well. You will still get the odd person ignore it but I have found, even when I take him to a quite busy area people look at him, may say a few words but keep walking past. Tbh though, that may also be because I rarely make eye contact with passersby as I am concentraying on Luka and his ongoing training :)

Definitely worth a try with Koda though, they aren't expensive.

Sounds like its worth a shot.... I might pick one up at the Dog Lovers Show this year.