Thanks K9 Force For Your Victorian Seminar

I want to thank Steve (and his assistant trainer Jane) for the weekend training seminar.

Steve explained in great detail his theory on training dogs. I do really think there are gifted trainers (few and far between) but I would put Steve in this category.

I am sure everyone of us, will be using his training program to reach our required standards.

He was so patient with humans and our canine friends.

Sandra, with Dakota being as big as he is, he should have been called Texas, LOL.

All the dogs were very well behaved.

May I also take this opportunity, from a personal level, to thank you with my labrador Stamp, regarding his mouth problems.

Thanks again Steve & Jane.

Edited by Lablover

Ditto to all of the above. It was great putting faces to names. Jade and I had a really good weekend. Thank you for directions we didn't get lost woo hoo :mad .

cheers

M-J

Thanks Steve and Jane for a great workshop. I learnt so much. Steve, you'll be pleased to know that I started NILIF with Tyler the minute we got home last night. Everything that you said made so much sense. I learnt heaps and this morning we added another 1% of good experiences with Big dogs. Also on our afternoon walk I used what you taught to read what Tyler was telling me, and crossed the road when she was showing avoidance.

Thanks Julie for you hospitality. It was nice to meet everyone. :mad

Thanks Steve for a really informative weekend. I learnt some great training tips. I especially loved the info on drives and how some behaviours are triggered and why. It really made sense.

Your common sense, gentle approach to training is most impressive.

It was really great meeting such beautiful dogs and friendly people and being able to put faces to names.

Great weekend, Thanks.

Kate.

LL:

May I also take this opportunity, from a personal level, to thank you with my labrador Stamp, regarding his mouth problems.

K9: Thanks goes to you Julie, your hospitality was second to none, Im sure everyone felt very comfortable.

Thanks again Steve & Jane.

K9: most welcome, now, get some sleep because when my notes arrive, your gonna be busy! :mad

Thanks again Julie

Natasha:

Yes i agree it was a great help, ive realised where i went wrong in his training and will be trying all the things you told us

Thanks heaps!!

K9: your most welcome...

Slim 1:

I definitely agree. Thank you Steve & Jane and also a big thank you to Julie for being so warm and welcome to us all.

K9: thank you & I have passed all of your kind words onto Jane.

MJ:

It was great putting faces to names

K9: Yes that was another great thing, hard to put logins to names to faces still lol..

Julie:

Yes, I say thank you too to Steve for all his help and advice and explanations. It was very good and I learnt a lot.

K9: thanks Julie, your dog has the potential for just about anything, with the right training.

Alison:

Steve, you'll be pleased to know that I started NILIF with Tyler the minute we got home last night.

K9: & Tyler will be all the happier for it too when he works it all out.

Alison:

Everything that you said made so much sense.

K9: thanks for the feedback, I hope it helps you for a long time to come.

Alison:

Also on our afternoon walk I used what you taught to read what Tyler was telling me, and crossed the road when she was showing avoidance.

K9: & this is one of the greatest things you can learn, not so much follow instructions but understand theories so that you can read & diagnose dogs in a new, more understandable way.

Jesomil:

Your common sense, gentle approach to training is most impressive.

K9: HEY! dont tell people Im gentle, it will destroy some peoples stories that I like to rip heads off dogs! :confused::eek::)

Thanks for the kind words.

K9: To all that attended, thanks for doing so & making our Victorian experience a very much enjoyed one.

Every one was very friendly & made the 4 days a great experience.

With the email feedback I have had from the 2 clubs I worked with Friday & the DOLERS, seems like I will be back to Victoria soon...

Very much interested in getting some practicle on field training to follow up the theory we discussed.

K9: thanks Julie, your dog has the potential for just about anything, with the right training.

Aww, you make me feel so proud of her!

With the email feedback I have had from the 2 clubs I worked with Friday & the DOLERS, seems like I will be back to Victoria soon...

Very much interested in getting some practicle on field training to follow up the theory we discussed.

Yes! Come back! I'll come to anything that I can.

Yeah, come back but not for a few weeks ok? That way I'll be in Ballarat which is closer and hopefully have a job and enough money to come!

I was so dissapointed I couldn't make it :banghead: sounds like it was very worthwhile.

The seminar was fantastic this weekend. Thanks to Steve, Jane, Julie and all attendees. I got off over 500 photographs for the weekend which are now all online at www.fodography.com I've included some pics here.

Was fantastic to put a face to the names! (except I'll probably continue to get that wrong too LoL)

Our 4 Legged Attendees were

Terra

medium.jpg

Raz

medium.jpg

Hagrid

medium.jpg

Dakota

medium.jpg

Nova

medium.jpg

Ada (Enjoying Her Tea :banghead: )

medium.jpg

Jess

medium.jpg

Jyra

medium.jpg

Tyler

medium.jpg

Millie

medium.jpg

Jadey :confused:

I agree with everyone else, loved the seminar. Steve is a great teacher and showed us there is a gentle way to train these dogs. I appreciate his "after seminar help line" too which I have already taken advantage of - thanks Steve.

Jade I've had a look at the photos and think they are great. I'll be in touch. Anyone who can take such a good photo of a black dog has got my vote.

PS: Did anyone leave behind a canvas water bowl? I've got it so if it's yours email me and I'll organise to send it to you.

Leanne

K9: Yes that was another great thing, hard to put logins to names to faces still lol..

Unless the two are the same like mine cos i lack imagination.

K9: HEY! dont tell people Im gentle, it will destroy some peoples stories that I like to rip heads off dogs!   

If I were you I'd be more concerned about people learning that you think your mobile phone stops pigs from flying :)

*For those who weren't at the seminar this is a seminar joke

Jade:

The photos are great!

cheers

M-J

I agree with everyone else, loved the seminar. Steve is a great teacher and showed us there is a gentle way to train these dogs. I appreciate his "after seminar help line" too which I have already taken advantage of - thanks Steve.

Jade I've had a look at the photos and think they are great. I'll be in touch. Anyone who can take such a good photo of a black dog has got my vote.

PS: Did anyone leave behind a canvas water bowl? I've got it so if it's yours email me and I'll organise to send it to you.

Leanne

I think the bowl belongs to the owner of Millie but I don't know who that is. :)

Jadey :laugh: