4Cyte Canine

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone has tried this new product, 4Cyte. Joint health/arthritis relief for dogs. Or heard any reviews of people that have? I was looking at trying it out for Sonny's arthritic hips.

TIA :)

I haven't BC but was recommended to try this particular brand: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dog-Canine-MSM-Chondroitin-Glucosamine-Powder-1000gm-No-fillers-additives-Joint-/151405690502

Very happy with the seller and the product. I thought Zig was moving better within a few weeks- although he doesn't have any specific or diagnosed issues he is 8.5 years old and is still active in agility and obedience.

:o I think I've mentioned this a dozen times on Dol but I stopped my search when I tried Joint Performance and noted visible improvement (we have obviously trialled a LOT of joint support products) add a series of cartrophen it's magic.

The dog one comes in bacon flavour. :laugh: They love it. Georgina, the woman who sourced the high quality ingredients and created the formula herself is fantastic.

Powerlegs sorry I must have missed your relevant previous posts. I did a quick check before I posted up my topic.

Joint performance looks well worth a try.

I'm wanting to try some new products with Sonny.

I've used 4cyte for Elsie, over our busy end of winter agility season coming up to nationals. I know of quite a few agility people that use it here for all of their dogs, not just the oldies :) I don't know if it made a huge difference to Elsie as she is young and doesn't have any joint problems, but she was in awesome shape for nationals and went through 4 days of competing on pretty soft ground and came out the other side in great shape.

Powerlegs sorry I must have missed your relevant previous posts. I did a quick check before I posted up my topic.

Joint performance looks well worth a try.

I'm wanting to try some new products with Sonny.

Just meant I feel like such a sales rep :rofl: LOL

Hugs for Sonny :)

x

anna

Edited by Powerlegs

Yeah I'm so confused by all these joint products :laugh:

I currently use Canine Rose Hip Vital but am trialling the Joint Guard chews instead. It's hard as my guys are young but do agility so I don't know if either are helpful. :/

I have just seen an ad for 4cyte and was wondering but now I'm hearing about Joint Performance too. Argh!!

I just had a quick look at the JP website -- is it for horses only or do they have a dog version too?

I'm confused too RSA ????

I was using Rose Hip Vital with Sonny but I was wanting something more effective. ATM he is taking Joint Guard. I also give him Organic Tumeric,cold press coconut oil & cracked black pepper,mixed in his evening meal which seems to be really beneficial.

4Cyte do make a canine one. I'm going to try it.

Riverstar, she makes a dog's one too, in smaller bottles :) it's flavoured like bacon and easy to sprinkle on their food or blend it in. It has no herb or 'strange' smells which have put my fussier off dogs in the past.

I tried 4cyte on my 14 yr old boy but unfortunately it didn't do anything for him. Other people rave about it. Sometimes it's a case of trying different things. Different things worked for my boy that didn't work for my girl :(