Doog Walkie Belt

Jemmy

What about something like this

Ebabler :mad :mad I just spent $100 :o

Hehehe and this is only around the $50 - $60 mark I think ????

Yeah...well I had to add to it, didn't I :confused: I thought the training skirt would be a good one for when I am instructing class, as I can stick all sorts of things in it, including my phone. Then I saw that clicker that attaches to the lead or your belt, so you are never without it....then I saw the 10 meter long lines that I need to re-teach my girl recalls with distractions :laugh:

Dammit, like the Houndbag one; bought the Doog one in grey.

WHY MUST I LATE NIGHT SHOP ON THE iNTERWEBZ????

Dammit!

If only i was quicker to see and enable you!

Oh well- next time :D

And I bought a dog towel as well.

*rins away, weeping in shame*

I have a doog belt and it is OK for a quick walk around the block but the pockets are small.

I prefer my K9 Pro dog Link - my iPhone fits perfectly in the front pocket. Treats and ball in the main pocket and keys in the back pocket.

The number one requirement when we designed these was that my phone HAD to fit in the front pocket, lol.

I have a doog belt and it is OK for a quick walk around the block but the pockets are small.

I prefer my K9 Pro dog Link - my iPhone fits perfectly in the front pocket. Treats and ball in the main pocket and keys in the back pocket.

The number one requirement when we designed these was that my phone HAD to fit in the front pocket, lol.

I love that my phone fits perfectly and it is in the front pocket, so easy to get at when it rings.