I-click

Ive just got a one year old Collie and she hasnt had any formal obedience training although we are about to go sign up at a local obedience club. Regardless of what training methods they use, would it be worth my while getting a couple of clickers anyway? Are clickers very loud? Like, are they as loud as those tin clicker frogs issued as party toys??? (that would really irritate me LOL)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find them too irritating if that's anything...lol...they aren't quite as loud or as harsh as the metal frog clickers. As to if it's worth your while...well...it's up to you really. Have a look around on the site i linked on the front page and have a read then decide...it's really a personal choice. Clickers themselves are always available one way or another...it's just that i'm managing to get some cheap so i thought i'd offer the opportunity to others (which makes it cheaper for all :) )

Guest Tess32

i-clicks aren't loud, the others can be and I find them too irritating to use, especially when you have nails.

I'll be clicker training Ebony and she's 4, so never too late :)

Nat

Ok...I am calling an end to all clicker orders :thumbsup: I will still have a few available but i figured i will keep them as the 'fudge factor' for the time being :mad

As soon as i have all the details i will let everyone know.. general stuff on this thread and more specific info by PM :cry:

Guest LittlePixie

Ooops... darn... saw this too late!!

If there's any left over........ please keep me in mind :thumbsup: (after fido of course :()

Guest cloverfdch

Oooops too late aswell :thumbsup:. Enjoy your snazzy new age clickers everyone, i will have to stick with the "Old" ones.

Edited by cloverfdch

Hehehe....i did say i had a fudge factor...i've got enough spare for up to two each for you three if that's enough?

(I still have a couple up my sleeve if needed)

Edited by KitKat

OK...i have my first indication of price...so far i am working at.....

$1.50 per clicker

$2.00 postage per 'package' (i think this is how much it will cost...$1.00 for the small 'tough' post pack and $1.00 postage because of that...once i clarify this with AusPost i'll note it in the thread :thumbsup: )

eg... 1 clicker + postage = $3.50

2 clickers + postage = $5.00

4 clickers + postage = $8.00 :(

Edited by KitKat

Oh no! Mel has been taken over by Mr Burns!!!!!

Ok and an update...the clickers are on their way to me as they have already charged my card :rolleyes: I'm guessing a week or so for them to arrive?