Difficult With Chemical Smell In Food From Tablet

Still more great ideas coming in thank you - today the monthly Panoramis is due so I cut the tablet in half - ground it into a powder then worked it into a little peanut butter - I tried her with a little piece & she ate it then spat a little out - then I made her dinner & put the rest of the peanut butter in the middle of her dinner expecting to find it there when she finished. To my surprise she has eaten it with her dinner & when I put this in the peanut butter the chemical smell was not obvious. So tomorrow is the other half & I might put it in the cream cheese to keep her guessing. I have 2 Panoramis tablets left then I am trying Senteniel.

Stop grinding it up and just give it to her in a couple of little cut bits. Even a tiny tablet ground up makes a lot of powder to be disguised - almost impossible.

I have discovered that my dogs love Cream Cheese and the tablets are just wolfed down.

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling

Still more great ideas coming in thank you - today the monthly Panoramis is due so I cut the tablet in half - ground it into a powder then worked it into a little peanut butter - I tried her with a little piece & she ate it then spat a little out - then I made her dinner & put the rest of the peanut butter in the middle of her dinner expecting to find it there when she finished. To my surprise she has eaten it with her dinner & when I put this in the peanut butter the chemical smell was not obvious. So tomorrow is the other half & I might put it in the cream cheese to keep her guessing. I have 2 Panoramis tablets left then I am trying Senteniel.

Stop grinding it up and just give it to her in a couple of little cut bits. Even a tiny tablet ground up makes a lot of powder to be disguised - almost impossible.

I have discovered that my dogs love Cream Cheese and the tablets are just wolfed down.

I have already tried her with small pieces of the tablet & she will not touch it - so far so good this month.

Edited by 2kellen2

I think giving her the medication over two days will mean that the medication is ineffective. Have you contacted the manufacturer to see what they say?

I think giving her the medication over two days will mean that the medication is ineffective. Have you contacted the manufacturer to see what they say?

No I will contact them - it's such a problem giving her 1/2 as it is.