Staffie Cross Pup

My nephew has just messaged me asking for help. Apparently he and girlfriend have bought a staffie cross pup from a pet shop a few days ago but can't keep her and urgently need to find her a home or rescue. I had no idea until now or I'd have had something to say about it :mad Would there be a rescue he could contact please? She's only a couple of months old. TIA.

My nephew has just messaged me asking for help. Apparently he and girlfriend have bought a staffie cross pup from a pet shop a few days ago but can't keep her and urgently need to find her a home or rescue. I had no idea until now or I'd have had something to say about it :mad Would there be a rescue he could contact please? She's only a couple of months old. TIA.

He should be able to take the pup if only been out a few days back to the shop and get a partial refund.

Then again pup would be better off out of the pet shop and in a normal environment.

He should be able to take the pup if only been out a few days back to the shop and get a partial refund.

Then again pup would be better off out of the pet shop and in a normal environment.

Yes. I've not heard anything further so I don't know what he's done with her.