Wobble Wag Giggle Ball

LisaCC

I've had similar balls from Clean Run & they were great, but unfortunately once the battery ran out I couldn't find a way to replace it. You would have to make sure this one was indestructable so that the dog couldn't get to the battery inside, if he pulled it to bits. Probably best to be used under supervision.

I bought her a Kong (large), however she can't grab it properly and throw it around (if she could my windows would be in danger) hence she is not so interested in it; for her it is much more fun if she can throw things around and chase them while they are still in the air :D ...her favorite toy is therefore a big, black plastic flower pot (empty!)...if she runs through the garden her head inside the pot she looks like the incarnation of Ned Kelly :laugh: ...

Edited:...looks like this giggle ball is 'grab-able' so she might be interested in it...but for $47 I can get a few flower pots too...

Edited by Willem

I've got 2 alternative suggestions. My kmart sells similar to these in the pet section, but obviously not super quality because it's kmart. Luna hasn't broken it though! Our cheap stores like shiploads and the reject shop have also had similar at times.

I also found a plush toy with it in that promptly got destuffed - I intend to replant it into one of her tuffy toys for durability. I'll let you know if I can figure out what the toy was!

Edit: pretty certain it's Justin beaver. I found him at a local pet store

https://www.worldforpets.com.au/products/16019

Edited by Jemmy

We have had a kids version of one for years, the JRT likes to run around with it.

I watched the video and laughed that they used a Malinois, it didn't look Mal proof at all :laugh:.

https://www.globalshop.com.au/products/wobble-wag-giggle

An ad for this thing just came on TV and Nova just went nuts!

It's pretty pricy for a dog toy, but I think he would enjoy it. Perhaps a bit safer than the kids version of them.

Anyone have one?

Hahaha, we had the ad come on the other day too and all three dogs were going nuts! And it seemed to be the longest ad in the world while I was telling them to SHUT UP!

Knowing my dogs it wouldn't be worth buying as most pricey toys get one look then ignored for old socks and cardboard boxes *eye roll*

I bought one last week after seeing them on tv ( they were only $10 at the market, and the real deal).

However , they are made of solid plastic so the dogs can't grab them, my bully pushed it around the floor for a minute, tried to pick it up ,then walked away. i'm glad i didn't pay $40 for it!

If you have a dog who would like to push something around that makes a noise it would be fine, but mine want to rip and kill toys :laugh:

I just bought a crackle all from K9PRO , and she much prefers it.