Random Dog Spotting

Katdogs

I have 2 black roan French Brittanys. It is very rare if someone knows what they are, but I had a couple come over to me in the park last week because HE reckoned they were Brittanys but his wife was SURE they couldn't be as Brittanys didn't come in black. He was well chuffed to be right :laugh:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met two cuties while on our morning walk today. I had no idea what they were but the very nice gentleman owner certainly knew mine was a schnauzer. He commented on how nice she was ( lucky I groomed her on Friday as otherwise he'd have had no idea. She was so hairy and scruffy:rofl:) I in turn asked about his which were two Japanese Chins. One black and white the other red and white. Both males. Very cute and very friendly to both me and Molly. Further on our walk we encountered a sharpei. Most unusual morning. Mollys regular friends, a border collie and a poodle were no where in site. Nice to meet others.

• Like 2

There are three Bernese that walk down my street every day and when the Celtic festival was on I met a lovely pair of smooth Fox terriers their owners were also amazed I knew what they were. Keep your eyes out for Basset Fauves there are a few around now.

• Like 1