Anyone Tried This? Flea Repellant.

asal

I've heard of Apple cider vinegar being used for treating yeast infections, but never fleas..

I'd normally say, "If it's working for you that's great." But the name mercola rang some bells for some reason, and from quick look it seems like the website has been known to publish some subject matter of dubious validity.

I'd personally be very concerned about the 1:1 ratio of ACV to water causing unnecessary discomfort for my pup.

I've heard of Apple cider vinegar being used for treating yeast infections, but never fleas..

I'd normally say, "If it's working for you that's great." But the name mercola rang some bells for some reason, and from quick look it seems like the website has been known to publish some subject matter of dubious validity.

I'd personally be very concerned about the 1:1 ratio of ACV to water causing unnecessary discomfort for my pup.

I don't know about skin discomfort but there is definitely the issue of skin pH. Bringing down skin pH may kill off resident bacteria, creating a niche for more pathogenic varieties to move into.

I'd be wary of any advice from Mercola. There is the odd bit of common sense but mostly, it's very questionable "science".

I don't know about skin discomfort but there is definitely the issue of skin pH. Bringing down skin pH may kill off resident bacteria, creating a niche for more pathogenic varieties to move into.

I'd be wary of any advice from Mercola. There is the odd bit of common sense but mostly, it's very questionable "science".

Agree.